Our annual Festival is held during the week and weekend following the Civic holiday in August. The festival features 6+ stages including:
- The YNC located on King St. in front of Kitchener City Hall. This “Stageline” professional stage and on street theatre space can accommodate an audience in excess of 14,000 for headlining acts.
- The BIA Tent Stage is located on a parking lot near the corner of King St and Frederick Street. This tented stage area has a total capacity of 2,000
- There are also Workshop Stages that feature intimate performances and educational sessions throughout the weekend.
- The Children’s Stage features educational performances geared to school aged that explain the origin of the music from and stylistic examples linking it to the music of today.
- The OLG Clock Tower Stage in Victoria Park was added in 2010. This large tent has an inside capacity of approximately 3,000 persons and the entire site can accommodate a licensed capacity of up to 8,000 at any one time.